Exhibitor/Vendor Information Page
You are invited to participate in this year’s Building STEAM Maker Festival.
The 2018 Festival will be held on February 24/25 at Bell Works, 101 Crawfords Corner Road, Holmdel, NJ 07733
The Building STEAM Maker Festival committee has worked hard to provide you with a great opportunity for success at our event.
- The standard display area is 10’x10′. If you need a different size space, please indicate that on the Selling Vendor Application.
- If you need to order tables and/or chairs, please indicate that on the Exhibitor/Vendor application.
- The final cost of a booth will be determined by your booth requirements.
- Set-up – Set-up begins Friday, Feb 23 at 10:00 am. and set-up must be complete by 9:30am on Saturday the 24th. For your convenience, the building will remain open throughout the night of Friday the 23th. Please inform us in advance if you will be setting up past 6:00pm on the 23rd.
- Breakdown begins at the close of the festival on Sunday evening. If you cannot complete breakdown on Sunday, please make arrangements with the Building STEAM Maker Festival committee in advance.
- If the use of electricity is required, applicable fees may apply. Fees, if any will be determined when the application process is complete.
- Participants may provide their own tables and chairs or they may order them via the Vendor Contract. Appropriate fees apply.
- The use of a tent(s) for display is not permitted without pre-approval of the event committee. However, if you use a tent to support/display your products, you may set up the framework without the covering material. We will not provide tents for this event, as it is an indoor festival.
- One sign per space will be provided
- You may only conduct business within your leased space. Spaces may not be transferred, assigned or subleased.
- Flea market items are prohibited.
- Booth occupants are responsible for maintaining the safety and cleanliness of their display areas.
- Proper trash receptacles will be provided
- Exhibitors must comply with New Jersey Sales Tax Laws. Exhibitors must have a valid New Jersey Sales Tax card available for display. It is the responsibility of exhibitors to comply with all sales tax regulations for the charge, collection and remittance of sales tax to the NJ Division of Taxation. To obtain a NJ Sales Tax Card, call the State of New Jersey at (609) 588-2200.
- Products shown or offered for sale must be appropriate for the intended auidence.
- Event organizers reserve the right to refuse the sale and/or display of any items deemed inappropriate.
- Vendors must have a person at their booth at all times. In case of an emergency, if you need to leave your booth unattended, please secure all items. The Building STEAM Maker Festival organization cannot be responsible for the contents of your booth space. If requested, we will make every attempt to assign a mature, trustworthy volunteer to your booth in your absence, however, the Building STEAM Maker Festival organization assumes NO responsibility for the actions of the volunteer and contents of your booth.
- Misconduct of any kind will not be tolerated, including, but not limited to, theft, vandalism, sales or attempted sales of narcotics, or the presence of any vendor personnel on Building STEAM Maker Festival grounds while under the influence of alcohol or of any intoxicant, narcotic, or any other sensory-impairing substance – any of which will be grounds for immediate ejection and/or arrest by Building STEAM Maker Festival security.
- Building STEAM Maker Festival reserves the right in its sole discretion to refer any person to law enforcement for any reason.