Non-Selling Crafter/Maker/Exhibitor Information Page
You are invited to participate in this year’s Building STEAM Maker Festival.
The 2016 Festival will run from May 13-15 at Bell Works, 101 Crawfords Corner Road, Holmdel, NJ 07733
The Building STEAM Maker Festival committee has worked hard to provide you with a great opportunity for success at our event.
- The standard display area is 10’x10′. If you need a different size space, please indicate that on the Vendor Contract.
- There is no charge for the standard 10’x10′ booth space.
- Set-up – If you plan to exhibit on Friday, May 13th., set-up begins Thursday, May 12 at 10:00 am. If you plan to exhibit only on Saturday and Sunday, you may set up after 5:00pm on Friday the 13th and set-up must be complete by 9:30am on Saturday the 15th. For your convenience, the building will remain open throughout the night of Friday the 13th.
- Breakdown begins at the close of the festival on Sunday evening. When you are completely broken down and your materials are out of the building and stowed for transportation, you will be given your $100 security deposit back. For convenience, all security deposits must be paid in cash and will be returned as cash. If you cannot complete breakdown on Sunday, please make arrangement with the Building STEAM Maker Festival committee in advance.
- If the use of electricity is required, applicable fees may apply. See Vendor Contract for appropriate fees.
- Participants may provide their own tables and chairs or they may order them via the Vendor Contract. Appropriate fees may apply.
- The use of a tent(s) for display is not permitted. However, if you use a tent to support/display your products, you may set up the framework without the covering material. We will not provide tents for this event, as it is an indoor festival.
- One sign will be provided per booth
- You may only conduct business within your leased space. Spaces may not be transferred, assigned or subleased.
- Flea market items are prohibited.
- Booth occupants are responsible for maintaining the safety and cleanliness of their display areas.
- Proper trash receptacles will be provided.
- Products and services shown must be appropriate for an audience of all ages.
- Event organizers reserve the right to refuse the sale and/or display of any items deemed inappropriate.
- Vendors must have a person at their booth at all times. In case of an emergency, if you need to leave your booth unattended, please secure all items. The Building STEAM Maker Festival organization cannot be responsible for the contents of your booth space. If requested, we will make every attempt to assign a mature, trustworthy volunteer to your booth in your absence, however, the Building STEAM Maker Festival organization assumes NO responsibility for the actions of the volunteer and contents of your booth.
- Misconduct of any kind will not be tolerated, including, but not limited to, theft, vandalism, sales or attempted sales of narcotics, or the presence of any vendor personnel on Building STEAM Maker Festival grounds while under the influence of alcohol or of any intoxicant, narcotic, or any other sensory-impairing substance – any of which will be grounds for immediate ejection and/or arrest by Building STEAM Maker Festival security. Building STEAM Maker Festival reserves the right in its sole discretion to refer any person to law enforcement for any reason.