Commercial Vendor Participation Guidelines Page
You are invited to participate in this year’s Building STEAM Maker Festival.
The 2018 Festival will run from February 24/25 at Bell Works, 101 Crawfords Corner Road, Holmdel, NJ 07733
The Building STEAM Maker Festival committee has worked hard to provide you with a great opportunity for success at our event.
- The standard display area is 10’x10′. If you need a different size space, please indicate that on the Selling Vendor Contract.
- Booth space requirements and fees may be discussed with a Building STEAM Maker Festival marketing representative. They can be contacted by completing the Commercial Booth Space Inquiry Form
- Set-up – Set-up begins Friday, Feb. 23rd. at 10:00 am. For your convenience, the building will remain open throughout the night of Friday the 23rd.
- Breakdown begins at the close of the festival on Sunday evening. If you cannot complete breakdown on Sunday, please make arrangement with the Building STEAM Maker Festival committee in advance.
- Shipping/Receiving Bell Works is equipped with an indoor loading/unloading dock for all Common Commercial Carriers. There is a dock high, adjustable platform with available fork trucks. Every attempt will be made to man the dock however; the shipper/driver must take responsibility for off loading cargo if no other personnel are available. There are NO fees for the use of the loading/unloading dock or non-shipper personnel.
- Exhibitor must pay all shipping charges. Building STEAM Maker Festival is not responsibly for any costs associated with the shipment.
- Participants may provide their own tables and chairs or they may order them via the Vendor Contract. Appropriate fees may apply.
- The use of a tent(s) for display is not permitted. However, if you use a tent to support/display your products, you may set up the framework without the covering material. We will not provide tents for this event, as it is an indoor festival.
- One sign per space will be provided
- You may only conduct business within your leased space. Spaces may not be transferred, assigned or subleased.
- Flea market items are prohibited.
- Booth occupants are responsible for maintaining the safety and cleanliness of their display areas.
- Proper trash receptacles will be provided.
- Exhibitors must comply with New Jersey Sales Tax Laws. Exhibitors must have a valid New Jersey Sales Tax card available for display. It is the responsibility of exhibitors to comply with all sales tax regulations for the charge, collection and remittance of sales tax to the NJ Division of Taxation. To obtain a NJ Sales Tax Card, call the State of New Jersey at (609) 588-2200.
- Products shown or offered for sale must be appropriate for an audience of all ages.
- Event organizers reserve the right to refuse the sale and/or display of any items deemed inappropriate.
- Vendors must have a person at their booth at all times.
- Misconduct of any kind will not be tolerated, including, but not limited to, theft, vandalism, sales or attempted sales of narcotics, or the presence of any vendor personnel on Building STEAM Maker Festival grounds while under the influence of alcohol or of any intoxicant, narcotic, or any other sensory-impairing substance – any of which will be grounds for immediate ejection and/or arrest by Building STEAM Maker Festival security. Building STEAM Maker Festival reserves the right in its sole discretion to refer any person to law enforcement for any reason.